1 – 6 September: Gateways to Sovereignty and Shamanic Death Celebration
An opportunity to be part of Building the Gateways of Change as we explore these living gateways and their importance and relevance in our lives as we embody an evolutionary way.
The four Gateways lead to the Centre where each of us either stands in Sovereignty with the land, ourselves and all beings, or in Dominion over the land and other beings. Each Gateway invites us to connect with attributes, elements and gifts that empower us to come from our heads into our hearts releasing Dominion and embracing Sovereignty — Freedom, Oneness and Respect — as we stand up FOR all life!
A Medicine Circle will be erected to honour Spirit at Cherry Tree Lodge and will be a sacred centre for exploring and expanding an indigenous medicine way that celebrates the ancestors of Alba, the British Isles and Ireland.
Participants will be a part of a 5-night/6-day intensive journey that includes working with the Owl and the Eagle, a Shamanic Death Ceremony and a Sovereignty Harvest Full Moon Fire as well as building the circle as we integrate the medicine of the gateways into our daily lives.
- Participants will enter the gateway of the First Harvest and explore the ‘Celtic’ story of Lugh and Blodeuwedd through magical eyes.
- We will celebrate the union of the Owl and the Eagle, of the sacred feminine and masculine in all beings.
- We will partake in a deeply cleansing shamanic death ritual and awaken ourselves to a richer
- perspective to the magic that is inherent in all beings.
- We will celebrate the zenith of the Harvest Full Moon with a Sovereignty (5-hour) Amrun Fire
- We will be outside working with the elements for the majority of this gathering. A medicine circle with the four gateways and a central hearth will hold us as we open our hearts to our true potential.
- This is a deep-rooted journey of heart and is open to all who are called to celebrate death, so
- we can fully celebrate life.
This is a residential retreat at Cherry Tree Lodge, Kingdom of Fife, a secluded yet easy to reach venue within an hour of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee.
There is room for 12 participants to join Andrew for this gathering so please sign up early to secure a place.
The investment for participation which includes all accommodation and food costs plus the teachings is £999. An Early Bird discounted rate from £799 is available until April 1st 2020.
You can secure your place with a 50% non-refundable deposit with the balance due by April 1st 2020.
For all PayPal payments at Firstsanta@hotmail.co.uk the Early Bird Discounted rate is £839, to save the 5% PayPal fee you may opt to pay by bank transfer or cheque to receive the discounted rate of £799. For more information about making payments via bank transfer or cheque please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All payments are non-refundable however, they are transferable to someone who is not already signed up for the gathering.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.